Europa-List: 5th Texel Fly-In - Sept. 6, 7 and 8

Subject: Europa-List: 5th Texel Fly-In - Sept. 6, 7 and 8
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 07:10:06

Just a quick reminder for those who have not yet signed up: the biggest rallye
in The Netherlands will be held from Friday, Sept. 6th till Sunday, Sept. 8th.
on Texel International Airport.

As of now only a handfull (7) of Europa's have signed up, I can't imagine this
number won't go up quickly after this reminder... [Wink]

If you are planning to visit, please sign up at: http://www.flyin.nl

PS
I won't be flying PH-MZW to Texel, instead I will be my brother's passenger in
his Pulsar, planning to touch down at EHTX around mid-afternoon. Looking forward
to meet many of you!

--------
Marcel Zwakenberg
(Europa Classic Tri-Gear PH-MZW)