Europa-List: Club clothing

Subject: Europa-List: Club clothing
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:27:59

At the LAA Rally at Sywell, we hope to have some clothing for sale with the
Club emblem (please see website under sales for the items expected to be on
sale). If you would like to order personalised items, to include the Club
logo and your aircraft registration, then I can arrange this and save you
postage.
Time is short so if anyone is interested contact me off list to arrange the
order and you can save on postage. I need to order by this weekend to have
them at Sywell.
Pilot shirts are 15
Fleeces are 16
Polo shirts are 10