Europa-List: Re: Prop Tape.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Prop Tape.
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 16:57:33

Hi All.
I have the pro tape, maybe i will wait a while before doing anything.
My prop i guess is already out of balance, People tell me the spinner is going
up and down, but i really don,t notice anything in the cockpit.
Its been like it for years as the previous owner never did anything to the
aircraft
and just clocked up 300 hours of cheap flying,Plus the 5 hours after i had
paid for it.
The prop is a Airplarse  PV50, seems to have a groups  of washers [5] in three
places located around the hub, all you could do is file bits of the washers, see
no other way,?? have no spares washers.
How long would it take with a (prop balancer) to balance a prop.??
The nearest place to Headcorn that could do the job.?

Regards.
Alan

Read this topic online here: