Europa-List: Re: Trouble on the line

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Trouble on the line
From: rparigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 23:53:09

Hi Ferg

I'm in the process of setting up my flaps.

One thing I am not a big fan of was allowing my flaps to be pushed outboard
where
they could contact my ailerons.

I was able to trim and shim things so the outboard closeout of the flap contacts
the wing joggle if you push the flaps outboard about 1/8". You could push quite
hard outboard and still be able to move the flap. Even pushed outboard and
hitting the wing joggle, the aileron clears the flap.

Good luck with your jamming pin in the flap, sounds like Nev has the best
possibility
solution.

Ron P

Read this topic online here: