Re: Europa-List: Re: Old Classic needs upgrade to 912S 100hp

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Old Classic needs upgrade to 912S 100hp
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 08:30:06

Likewise in a 912s powered trigear.

Ok solo but with passenger, I reserve judgement on size, of a rough grass strip
I aborted twice.

Not having problems with concrete or firm and well cut grass runway so current
conclusion is rough grass strip and warm, calm Wx issues.

Likewise putting flaps up, acceleration on climb out is noticeable good.

Still grinning though.

Alan