Europa-List: Re: Outrigger Wheel Fork

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Outrigger Wheel Fork
From: Dave Disney <davedisney@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 04:02:51

Hi Dave,

I don't have any spares, but I know where you are coming from re speed
control,flaring
and keeping straight. I'm about four hours into conversion training at
Gloucester in my new steed and wondering if I'll ever get the hang of it. We
have certainly had some 'entertaining' landings and some 'interesting' take offs
as well. I intend keeping faith with the mono though, if others can fly them
then so can I (hopefully).

Best of luck with your search, maybe I should get some spares in as well, just
in case!!

Dave Disney
G-RJWX

Read this topic online here: