Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh Bound

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh Bound
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 13:26:24

Pete & Chris,

I should be arriving late tomorrow afternoon if weather cooperates.  I'll be
camping
in a pop-up in Camp Schollar.

I'll be sure to stop by the trailer to say "Hi" once I'm settled.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com