Re: Europa-List: Re: Whats happened to DOTH's

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Whats happened to DOTH's
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 22:06:57

Pleased to report that we enjoyed a very nice trip to, and a tasty bacon buttie
at Swansea today. Despite the tower advising me that the cafe would not be open
when I phoned for PPR! Returned via Caernarfon for a brew. One more Europa
turned up just as were lining up for departure at Swansea around 1:30. Apologies
if you arrived for the DOTH and we missed you.

Richard Iddon.

G-RIXS

On 10 Jul 2013, at 00:45, Bill &amp; Sue <Billandsue@billbell.co.uk> wrote:

> We flew in to Swansea today and it is very nice too- but no cafe.
> Sitting in the sunshine on the grass outside is fine but there appear to be no
facilities (not so much as a chair!) when the cafe is shut. The firemen made
us a very nice cuppa and told us the cafe is open Fiday, Saturday and other
times
at random. It would be worth checking that the with the tower when ringing
for PPR that the cafe is open- apparently they tell by the smell of bacon
cooking.