Europa-List: Starboard flap pin doesn?t engage easy

Subject: Europa-List: Starboard flap pin doesn?t engage easy
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 02:10:47

Hi,
I have my Europa stored in the trailer and rig it any time Im flying. Newly I
have
the problem, that the starboard flap pin doesnt slide in easy as was always
the case before (for two years at any temperature). It feels like it cants and
then after wiggling the wing up and down, forth and back it suddenly skips
in completely. I always grease those connections very well and also the ring
inside
the flap operation tube, that catches the pin, is movable as on the other
side.
Flap operation when rigged is normal.
Has anyone of you experienced something similar? Where do I have to focus on?
Roland
PH-ZTI

Read this topic online here: