Europa-List: Re: Outside aircraft

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Outside aircraft
From: DAVID JOYCE <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 11:10:22
Agreed..................=0A-=0AWe will all be able to criticise another a
ircraft if we want too, there but for the grace of God go I=0A-=0Afrom th
e other one!=0A=0ASent to you from David Joyce=0Awww.eastmidsspas.com=0A=0A
 =0A=0A________________________________=0A From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.
co.uk>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Saturday, 6 July 2013, 20:2
4=0ASubject: Europa-List: Re: Outside aircraft=0A  =0A=0A--> Europa-List me
ssage posted by: "graeme bird" <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>=0A=0AI can't understand
 the motivation for these threads, this and the one re G KITS, unless I am
being thick it sounds like someone has wandered up to someone elses plane s
een letters faded etc and proceeded to have a public, in print for all time
, slagging off of it and its state. Is this a good way to carry on? This do
esnt sound like the europa forum to me. Even if there were facts rather tha
n views it wouldnt be fair.=0A=0A--------=0AGraeme Bird=0AG-UMPY=0AMono Cla
ssic/XS 912S/Woodcomp 3000/3W=0ANewby: 75 hours 18 months =0Ag@gdbmk.co.
uk=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.
=========