RE: Europa-List: wing pins/sockets

Subject: RE: Europa-List: wing pins/sockets
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies@clara.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 12:40:40
Hi Ferg,

Machine shop accuracy and composite construction just don't go together in
this area. You have to get six 1/2 inch bushes to all to line up perfectly
to get both pins in.  The composite parts will move around with temp and
humidity changes so you will never get the pins in when "in the field". A
bit of slack is your friend on this occasion.

Regards

Brian Davies G-DDBD