Europa-List: Re: Airplast Propeller

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Airplast Propeller
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 03:43:02

Hi All.
I have a PV 50 constant speed prop.
As far as" looks go", it is one of the best looking blades I have seen on
Europa's.
So far I have had no trouble with the prop, however the blades have a lot of
free
play in them when you wiggle them about, ? I am told this is normal on the
PV 50, the only servicing I know of is to grease the Lead Screw once a year at
permit renewal.
As far a contacting them, its hopeless unless you speak French, they seem to
have
a hung up on this, so if English is your language you have a big problem.
Now 12000 miles away in New Zealand you have AirMaster, speak English and will
answer the phone, or reply to your e-mail the next day.
Good prop, but its not as nice looking as the PV 50.

Regards
Alan

Ps Please let me know if you get to speak to Arblast on the number give bt
Graham

Read this topic online here: