Europa-List: Re: Spar pin (was You'll cry..)

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Spar pin (was You'll cry..)
From: gtagr <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 08:35:06

Gentlemen, if I may offer a late suggestion, a wire saw might bring something -
here's a link:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Commando-Stainless-Steel-Cutter-Strong/dp/B000O6EL50

These things have the advantage of not requiring a 'reciprocating gap' beyond
the
item being cut, and possibly quite a small entry and exit slot in the belly
- though you'd need to thread it over the item to be cut somehow of course.
I'm sure the handle rings could be detached somehow to make this 'threading'
operation
easier . . .

Like BCB's other products, worth carrying in the aircraft in a survival kit too.

Clive. :)

Read this topic online here: