Re: Europa-List: Luton to Stornoway - in the footsteps of DJ

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Luton to Stornoway - in the footsteps of DJ
From: KENNETH ATKINSON <kennethatkinson178@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 22:28:22
Glenforsa,Isle of Mull - you can camp and obtain mogas from the local garag
e.Look in Pooleys and ring David Howitt. If the weather is good Glenforsa i
s magical! If you need mogas at Cark I can bring you some just get in touch
. Beware Cark is a parachute field PPR and study Pooleys for joining=0AG-CE
KV=0A =0A=0A________________________________=0A From: graeme bird <graeme@g
dbmk.co.uk>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Thursday, 6 June 2013,
 19:23=0ASubject: Europa-List: Luton to Stornoway - in the footsteps of DJ
o.uk>=0A=0AI am planning a long fly for GUMPY in the UK up through the Manc
hester corridor and then keeping to the west coast up to Stornoway. Is this
 area familiar to anyone? Can I get mogas north or the lake district anywhe
re? or maybe UL91?=0AThere is a big restricted zone- R601B over Skye, any
one know if I am likely to get clearance?=0ACould I camp anywhere up there?
 Will I be midged to death as soon as I open the cockpit?=0AAnyone landed a
t Stornoway?=0ATips appreciated as always.=0A=0A--------=0AGraeme Bird=0AG-
UMPY=0AMono 912S/Woodcomp 3000/3W=0ANewby: 55 hours 1 year =0Ag@gdbmk.co
.uk=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics
=========