Re: Europa-List: rudder movement

Subject: Re: Europa-List: rudder movement
From: K BURNS <kjburns@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 17:36:19
Paul,=0A=0ASlide a white board, or cardboard under the rudder large enough
to mark on the hinge point, rudder held central (mid point) and full left r
udder then full right rudder=0A=0AThe rudder hinge is your pivot point (cen
tre of your circle /Arc),=0Ahave your assistant push rudder pedal full trav
el to left and record position- .=0A=0ACentre rudder and mark on , =0A=0A
Push rudder pedal fully right and mark on .=0A=0ANow join the dots with str
aight lines and measure the angles with a protractor..=0A=0AWhile you are d
oing this ..I recommend you rig the elevator and check that the rudder clea
rs it- (and trim tabs) at the correct deflection...if it does not you nee
d to adjust the trim tabs !=0A=0ARegards=0A=0AKevin=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A_________
_______________________=0A From: Paul & Vanessa Munford <pmdental@btinterne
t.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Saturday, 25 May 2013, 16:3
0=0ASubject: Europa-List: rudder movement=0A =0A=0A=0A =0AHelp ! I cant qui
te get my head round how to =0Ameasure the 30 degrees movement required ??
where do you measure from ? Is it =0Adone from top or bottom ?- Thankyou
=======