Europa-List: Re: Canadian Europa Completes: Aircraft Identification Plat

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Canadian Europa Completes: Aircraft Identification Plate
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 16:55:24
Dear Canadian Europa Completes:

MD-RA, the agency handling registration of amateur-built aircraft in Canada
 sent me a stainless steel " Aircraft Identification Plate". In Canada, onl
y the name, the type of aircraft and the serial number are required.
My question is addressed to Canadian builders:
For the NAME, did you use all capital letters or standard typography?
What did you exactly write in regard to the "aircraft model designation"? E
uropa, Europa Classic or EuropaXS or perhaps something else? And what about
 those of you with standard AND glider wings? Europa Combo?
Better know before committing to engraving and registering=85Once committed
 this is hard to change=85
Thanks!
Christoph Both
#223 "almost ready"