RE: Europa-List: Europa Tailwheel

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Tailwheel
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 09:02:11

I need to be sure of exactly what you are looking for but due conversion
---From Mono to Tri gear many years ago I do still have an original tail wheel
which just may be of use to you.  Perhaps a photo or scanned applicable page
---From the build manual would help identify what you are looking for.

Pete Jeffers Europa Club LAA Rep.