Europa-List: Popham Microlight Fair (UK)

Subject: Europa-List: Popham Microlight Fair (UK)
From: nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 06:43:30

Just a reminder to UK flyers that the Microlight Fair takes place this
weekend at Popham Airfield (EGHP).
Once again the Europa Club will be manning a stand and we would extend a
warm welcome to all Europa flyers. Feel free to use the stand as a
meeting place and admire Terry Clark's newly completed and very pretty
Hi-Top XS.
Over the Saturday and Sunday we will be offering complimentary
tea/coffee and burgers to all Club members, but will not let non-members
go hungry (for a contribution to the tip jar!).

The weather does not look too bad for a change. Popham Procedures below
to save you looking them up.

http://www.popham-airfield.co.uk/Microlight%20Trade%20Fair%20Procedures.pdf

Hope to see as many of you as possible.

Nigel