Re: Europa-List: Sad News

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sad News
From: Jeffrey Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 08:51:27
Bud,
I don't believe I remember meeting Johnny. But to have lost someone so
close so fast must be painful. Please let them know our prayers and
thoughts go out to them and you for your loss.

Jeff R. N128LJ Gold Rush / FOR SALE

On Apr 28, 2013, at 8:39 PM, Bud Yerly wrote:

> Many of you who have visited me at Sun N Fun have met my good old boy
painter Johnny Hardacher.  A number of you even had your planes painted
by him.

> Johnny's wife Sussane passed at the end of Sun 'n Fun.  Her death was
sudden and painless.

> I called her "Darlin" because she was one.  She cared deeply about
each of her customers at Johnny's, was the corporate memory, constantly
worried about us flyboys, and was a dear friend.   There is a hole in
our heart here at the shop.