Europa-List: Europa XS Monowheel For Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa XS Monowheel For Sale
From: Myron Haluschak <myron.haluschak@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 15:54:20
Hello All:=0A-=0AI am posting my Europa kit A034 for sale. It is an XS Mo
nowheel with all the parts needed to proceed.=0A-=0AThe tail surfaces are
 nearly finished, the rest remains. I bought it without the wings, so I am
pricing it accordingly. All major components are included, such as bulkhead
s, windshield, sideglass, engine mount, etc.=0A-=0ABud Yerly has it on hi
s website as well as opictures I sent. I can provide any additional picture
s.=0A-=0AThe sale is a forced sale, and I am asking $10,000 US. I have a
cradle for the fuse which I can include for transport.=0A-=0AMy email is
myron.haluschak@rogers.com=0A-=0AHelp in transport is possible depending
on location.=0A-=0AThank you=0A=0AMyron Haluschak=0A69 Avondale Drive,
=0ACourtice, Ontario CA=0AL1E-2Y8=0A-------------
-----------=0A-Are You-Struggling To Make Sales
-In Your Business?=0A------- =0A----=0A-If You"re
 NOT Making Money... You're Doing Something Wrong!=0A-=0A=0A=0A-Find ou
t why in this short video=0A=0A>=0A>-=0A>