Re: Europa-List: Re: IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT YOUR 2013 SUBSCRIPTIONS

From: nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:48:45

Hi Dave, (or anyone else wishing to join/renew)

The easiest method of setting up your Standing Order is to use on-line
banking.
Each banks website is slightly different but in essence you log in to
your account then navigate to the section for setting up "Standing
Orders and Direct Debits"
Choose "Standing Orders" and fill in the details as requested.
The beneficiary is "The Europa Club"
Beneficiary Sort code is : 60-05-16
Beneficiary Account Number is: 18590063
For Reference use your EC Membership Number (you can find this on you
Europa Flyer address label if you have forgotten)
Payment date is 1st April
Amount: 25
Request that payment be made annually until further notice.

Since we have passed 1st April this year you could make a one-off fund
transfer using the above account details and reference to cover this
years membership.

It's really that simple - I set my own Standing Order up the same way
- so I know it works.

Any problems, contact me off-list on treasurer@theeuropaclub.org and I
can sort you out.

Nigel