Europa-List: Arblast PV 50 Prop.

Subject: Europa-List: Arblast PV 50 Prop.
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 02:59:15

Hello All.
I have an Arblast PV 50 Prop, and want to know if any other member has one or
knows
what servicing is required.
A few months ago I phone Arblast who really were only interested if you spoke
French,they
gave me an e-mail address and never responded to my mail.
So I have given up on them, the Arblast PV 50 , is a nice looking propeller and
in my option one of the nicest I have seen, however I am not impressed with the
company.
I phone Air master in New Zealand just out of interest, and was very impressed
with the service I was given, mail in detail arrived the following day, Full
conversion
including gauge 4600.
But for now I will service the PV50 if I can find out what's required.

Alan

Read this topic online here: