RE: Europa-List: Recommended alighting for Paris day trip

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Recommended alighting for Paris day trip
From: Max Cointe Free <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 09:54:40

Hi Graeme,

My first choice would be Saint-Cyr. I don't have the tax level for any but
this could be affordable for the three of them.
Saint-Cyr is located 25 km from Tour Eiffel by car (and less than 10 of
Chateau de Versailles) and there is a train station (RER = Regional Express)
at ~3 km from the airfield.
Chelles is located ~35 km from Tour Eiffel by car and there is a train
station (RER = Regional Express) at ~6 km from the airfield.
Lognes is located ~35 km from Tour Eiffel by car and there is a train
station (RER = Regional Express) at ~9 km from the airfield.

Max  Cointe
mcointe@free.fr
F-PMLH Europa XS_TriGear
Kit #560-2003 912ULS/AirmasterAP332 450 hours

F-PLDJ DynAro MCR 4S
Kit #27-2002 912ULSFR/MTProp MTV7A 1550 heures