Re: Europa-List: Videoing flight - key fob camera

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Videoing flight - key fob camera
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 09:17:39

Graeme,

Link, URL, Trade Name, etc. please!  I have friends with R/C models who would
love
something like that.

I have a suction cup mount high on the passenger side door.  The camera could be
pointed ahead or, as I have it, off pointing about 35 (2:00 position) upside
down.  One needs to set the GoPro to upside down photography.  Having said that,
I haven't actually flown with it like that yet.  And no pictures yet.  Perhaps
I can get out today and give it a go.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com