Europa-List: AirVenture 2013

Subject: Europa-List: AirVenture 2013
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 19:44:46
Fellow Europaphiles,

I have arranged for an 8' popup camper in Camp Scholler to be my residence at
AirVenture
2013.  At the present time, I'm the only one occupying it.  Should any
Europa folks be in need sleeping accommodations during their stay please let
me know and I'll be happy to share.  There's another double bed and two single
sofas where folks can crash for a while.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com