RE: Europa-List: Torque Tube Clamp Mod. into production ...

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Torque Tube Clamp Mod. into production ...
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 13:57:33
Hi! Danny, Got your sentiment ...Ok but.........very respectfully...

I suggest you have a case of false economy ...don't wait for slop to develop
...since the clamps were never intended for use to replace slop without a
new upsize of the pins simultaneously. To do it now will allow you to
proceed without a pin re-drill and upsize.

However of course that is your prerogative entirely.

Best regards

Bob Harrison.