Re: Europa-List: W19 & w20

Subject: Re: Europa-List: W19 & w20
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:40:07
Fred,
It is an unfortunate filling problem when the filler is not the aircraft
owner.  He builds up filler on everything especially the flap bracket
supports sticking out of the wing.  Especially the inboard one because
of the wing fillet and between the outboard ones because it is hard to
get to, so I will remove his excess filler to get back to my original
skin to mount my flap brackets.
Bud