Europa-List: Re: wings removed for first annual whats the trick for refi

Subject: Europa-List: Re: wings removed for first annual whats the trick for refitting
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 09:06:39

Thanks for the responses . I don't have an open trailer so its on the ground. I
found the problem this afternoon, it was the top hat washer on the end of the
spar catching on the steel guide. Filed the entry edge and greased it slightly
to smooth the entry and it went together ok.
I had fitted marks for alignment during the build.
Now at about 50hrs. Must try and fly the pants off it this year.
Regards Graeme

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY