Re: Europa-List: Re: Filling/Painting Classic wings & Tail. SUPERFIL?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Filling/Painting Classic wings & Tail. SUPERFIL?
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 22:52:44
SP106?

David=0Adon't forget,-=0A1 You need to be extremely accurate/consistent w
ith the resin/expancell ratio. Adding cabosil helps reduce pinholes and you
-=0Acan add 30% more expancell because it will spread easier.=0A=0A2 Get
it all on in one pass after an initial fill of any obvious hollows.=0A=0AGr
aham=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: G-ODTW <dave@robotas.co
.uk>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Monday, 7 January 2013, 22:39
=0ASubject: Europa-List: Re: Filling/Painting Classic wings & Tail. SUPERFI
o.uk>=0A=0AMany thanks Nev (and everyone else who helped me out). Hopefully
 this article will help others too. I hope you don't get too many people ar
guing with you. They should know you're the Europa man! :D=0A=0A--------=0A
David Walters=0A01474 816817=0Adave@robotas.com=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this top
ic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=391774#3