Europa-List: Yacco AVX500 or Aero Shell sport plus

Subject: Europa-List: Yacco AVX500 or Aero Shell sport plus
From: Max Cointe <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 15:07:49
Hi there all, happy new year and good flights!

I maintain two ships (an Europa XS and of a MCR 4S) both equipped with a
Rotax 912 ULS, both inherited with each their specific oil : Yacco for the
Europa and Aero Shell for the MCR. Both oils  listed by Rotax but I wish I
could have only one supplier and only one shelf. Any advice concerning the
change from oil to another one. What could be the best process?

Max Cointe

mcointe@free.fr

MCR 4S  #27-2002 / 1550 heures

F-PLDJ  912ULSFR / MT-Prop MTV7A