RE: Europa-List: Which Oil Thermostat

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Which Oil Thermostat
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 17:22:24
Hi Karl

http://www.ekmpowershop2.com/ekmps/shops/conairsports/thermostasis-remote
-oi
l-thermostat-521-c.asp

This is the link to the Conair Sports site.

I fitted an oil stat 2 years ago which helped with the warm up and in
the
cruise, but the biggest benefit was the water stat I fitted this year.
The
two together give fast warm up and 80 degrees + on both water and oil
temperatures.  The best bit is the temperatures stay at that until shut
down, they used to drop alarmingly as soon as the power came off for
descent.

My installation is on a Classic with a 912ul, it was a real squeeze to
get
it all to fit.

Regards

Pete