Re: Europa-List: Does anyone recognize this revised OR 4 bracket for

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Does anyone recognize this revised OR 4 bracket for
From: Neville Eyre <neveyre@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 03:13:59

Bin it !
This was an early attempt in weight saving, proved not to be up to the job.
Call Karen for a new one.
Cheers,
Nev.
PS. It was about this time that Andy and I gave up with the weight saving p
rograme, when Builders started to fit remote sensing compasses, panels full
 of junk, twin batteries et all........ :[