Europa-List: Re: Mountain wave flying

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mountain wave flying
From: Bill &amp; Sue <Billandsue@billbell.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 14:14:15

Remi,
You are making me jealous.. with winter weather upon us (or just plain wet) our
local strip is waterlogged and flying is a bit thin on the groundMeanwhile our
Europa is making slow progress- we moved house again last month- however here
is a picture of me this summer in almost the same place and same height near
Gap, this time looking the other way and without an engine at all...
More pictures please -as an incentive to get on with the building!

Regards

Bill & Sue

PS Michel,
Fantastic flying and great pictures- did you know that more then 50 French
Paragliders
landed on top of Mont Blanc this summer before taking off again and flying
home!
http://vimeo.com/48351310

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: