Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa-List Digest: 2 Msgs - 12/02/12

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa-List Digest: 2 Msgs - 12/02/12
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 14:34:27
peanut gallery comment:  if one goal is use the rad/oil cooler outputs for
cabin heat, would it not be better to put the flap on the outlet (instead
of the inlet)? this way the slower (and thus hotter)
behind-the-radiator-air would be forced into the cabin heat duct. There
would also be higher pressure on the heater duct over the inlet-size
reduction method.

no?  (I was also planning on using radiator heat some day.... when i get my
parts into formation)

Cheers,
Pete
A239