Europa-List: Re: Sun Shades

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Sun Shades
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 14:58:23

Hi All,
Here is a link to the products we're talking about, in addition to Aircraft
Spruce.
I think the ones we have are 9 or 10 x 22 inches long. I'll check next time
at the airport. I am sorry Jim and Heather I didn't tell you sooner but I think
you ordered as soon as you got home. The website leaves a lot to be desired
as far as pictures. And I didn't know it was called Pilot Armour also. Study
closely or call them and tell them what you want. I got the copper colored stuff
that you use in flight, not the thick silver stuff you use while you're parked.
Troy
http://www.aero-shields.com/index.html

Read this topic online here: