Re: Europa-List: Rudder

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rudder
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 20:49:35
I have a rudder ready laid up with the hinges attached. It has a cutout for
 Grahams Rudder mod. But has the bottom corner missing. Can be fixed easily
. ( I used it to fix my original) Contact me off list if you are interested
=0A=0ARichard Wheelwright=0A===============
======0A=0AFrom: spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com>=0ATo: euro
pa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Monday, 29 October 2012, 19:58=0ASubject: Eu
spcialeffects@aol.com>=0A=0AJust thought i'd ask if anyone has a rudder cor
e that is not needed and not started for sale? Rather than repair mine id l
ike to start again. I have vacuum bagged mine and bent the flange that the
hinges bond too. Thanks=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahtt
p://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=386227#386227=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A