Europa-List: Re: Working cabin heater

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Working cabin heater
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 13:22:36

Hello Ivor,

as for the temperature in the radiator with a thermostat you are right of course
- never thought about it before.

Nevertheless I prefer the thermostat compared to the cowl flap since there's no
additional controls to care about. At very low temperatures some duct tape
should
also do the same job as a cowl flap - although far less sophisticated and
less controllable.

Because some say that no heating at all is needed in the Europa I'm confident,
that Bud Yerly's design works okay for me.

I get more and more a guess, why our Europas are classified as "Experimentals".

Roland

Read this topic online here: