Europa-List: Introducing Aircraft Specialty

Subject: Europa-List: Introducing Aircraft Specialty
From: Aircraft Specialty <aircraftspecialty@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 21:42:15
Good evening fellow builders, pilots and enthusiasts.  I want to take this
opportunity to introduce Aircraft Specialty.

We have  been working the last few months on developing a web presence and
already count a lot of you as customers and friends.

Our mission is simple=85..we want to help fellow builders out by building a
nd
selling the highest quality products at the best prices with excellent
customer service.  We will do whatever it takes to earn your business and
make sure that you are a satisfied customer not just in the days and weeks
after your purchase, but forever.

Also, we know that your time is extremely valuable, so we have tried to
make our web site extremely user friendly.  We have developed several
interactive applications to simplify some things.  For instance, if you
need a data plate or are looking to have your fuel caps engraved, you can
input all the data on our website exactly as you would like it to appear,
add it to your cart and purchase without having to email back and forth to
get set up.  We also have developed an interactive pricing application to
let you design and price custom fuel lines or battery cables right on the
website and order with our interactive application.  It=92s never been
easier.

We have also been diligently working on new products to enhance the
experience of builders.  We are extremely excited to announce the
=93Signature Series=94 line of parts to the community.  Anything with this
logo
on it is something that we manufacture in house.  It is of the highest
quality and also carries our limited lifetime warranty.   We have some very
unique items, such as our Aftermarket Flap handle, which not only looks
great and is easy to install, but also solves a problem that plagues many
toggle switches.  Our won=92t rotate with the toggle and as such provides a
great looking alternative to a standard toggle switch at a price that is
cheaper than any other flap shaped switch.  We also have a unique, great
looking alternate static system that will integrate with the SafeAir1
system, and also  eventually our own pitot static system that we are
developing.

Since we have extremely low overhead and make many of the parts in house,
we are able to offer incredible pricing.  This also holds true on our
clecos and bucking bars.  We have been able to secure  great pricing due to
high volume purchases and rather than keeping our already low prices the
same, we have lowered them to pass the savings on to our customers.

You can take a look at all of our products by remembering one of three
website names.  We can be found at www.aircraftspecialty.com,
www.kitplanemods.com, or www.kitplanehoses.com.  All three domains will
take you to the same place.

Finally, as a fellow builder, I would like to let everyone know that this
business will evolve around YOUR needs.  I really welcome comments as well
as any constructive criticism that you may have.  I definitely   welcome
the creativity of the homebuilding community and would like to help develop
new products that you are interested in.  This will benefit the entire
community in the long run.
If you run into any website issues, please let me know as we are still a
small but rapidly growing company and do all our IT in house and will do
our best to resolve it

Thank you for your time, and  we look forward to earning your business.

Steve and Dawn

steve@aircraftspecialty.com