Re: Europa-List: monowheel transition training

Subject: Re: Europa-List: monowheel transition training
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 08:05:28
Dave,

I am discussing the possibility of a friend of mine doing your son's checkout.
He's the fellow who did the first flight of my Europa monowheel and he did
several
hours of dual with me as well.  He's a 20 year Reserve x-Navy fighter pilot
in F-8 & A-7 with 2 tours in Viet Nam and a long career as Captain for
Southwest.
He owns and flies a Bonanza, RV-7, Little Toot Sport Biplane & Stearman.
He's the best pilot I have ever known.  Only issue, you'd have to fly your
son and Europa here for the checkout.

Are you interested?

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com