AW: Europa-List: Out of service and missing Rough River

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Out of service and missing Rough River
From: A. Buess - Aviatik <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 20:32:21
Bud,

So sorry to hear about your diagnosis. But chin up: you have a lot of mental
support from all over the world. Been there done that twelve years ago, just
after buying my Europa kit. Now I am fully recovered and close to completion
of the aircraft. Some histories of men and aircraft are twisty. Stay focused
to the target of full recovery!

Best regards,

Alfred

Alfred Buess, Europa XS HB-YKI