Re: Europa-List: Re: Rough River

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Rough River
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19:08:24

Hay Y'all,

I arrived home about 1745 hrs, 13 hrs after departure this morning.  Sorry to
hear
you are still there.  I trust you are taking advantage and enjoying the place.

I'll put my pictures on my data share site for you to check out.  Feel free to
take any or none.  I'll let you know when they have been uploaded.

I too am looking forward to next year when we should be flying in.  Someone else
will have to bring gas cans and beverages.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com