Europa-List: Re: [Spam] New to List

Subject: Europa-List: Re: [Spam] New to List
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 07:43:58

I'm 6' 2" and was 250.  So I did the high top and the cabin width Mods.  Both
were
worth the time and trouble for me.  The only trouble I had was the new wind
screen that the company sent. It was to small for the opening as I did the 64B
mod.

I also put in the auto-pilot.  I made the pitch bracket and would be glad to
sent
you a copy and pictures.  You don't have to take the pitch control out of the
aircraft.

As far as getting in and out.  My wife is 72 and she has had no problem.  I
followed
Bud advice and reinforce the wing in the step area.  You sit on the front
of the wing then move your rear end onto the head rest and pull your legs into
the cockpit then sit down.  The same coming out.

Again welcome.

Read this topic online here: