Re: Europa-List: Voltage Regulator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Voltage Regulator
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 08:49:27

On 1 Oct 2012, at 00:20, Paul McAllister wrote:

> Well after 1020 hours my Ducati regulator finally died and went to heaven.
> Would
anyone happen to know what the new price is for these regulators ?

Paul - I have a Ducati regulator that is now doing nothing because I've got a
Schicke
GR6 to replace it. I'm open to any reasonable offers for it!

Incidentally if you prefer to go for the Schicke this time, the supplier quoted
in the mod document does not stock them (no demand, he says) so I ordered mine
direct form Schicke in Germany using a Swift bank transfer - very easy &
efficient.

in friendship

Rowland