Re: Europa-List: Mod 73

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 73
From: Keith Hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 15:27:49

I'm pretty sure you are correct, both top and bottom holes need to be
elongated, otherwise it would not achieve the purpose which is to prevent
torque loads from the torque tube being transmitted through the TP6 sleeve
with the possible result of disbonding.  That is what I did.

Regards,
Keith Hickling,
New Zealand.