Re: Europa-List: Silicone Hoses for the Rotax 912 / 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Silicone Hoses for the Rotax 912 / 914
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 19:56:11

Alan,

I have installed a set of the silicone hoses and they work great.  You can see
pictures of the hoses and their installation in my build diary:

http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=66265&g2_page=4

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com