Re: Europa-List: Maybe daft question but...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Maybe daft question but...
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 20:39:38
Steve-

Logic tells me "no." The Europa warner is digital, in that it depends on the
angle
of the air meeting it to flip it up, where it makes contact. The difference
in AOA between where it is in the down position and where it is in the up
position
is probably very small. I have the Dynon AOA and it depends on the pressure
differential between the two probes. As AOA increases, the pressure on the
"normal" input is reduced, and the pressure on the lower probe is increased.
The internal computer compares them and gives you AOA.

Jim Puglise
N283JL