Europa-List: Sydney Area Builders-Fliers - Looking to get in touch ...

Subject: Europa-List: Sydney Area Builders-Fliers - Looking to get in touch ...
From: Philip Lincoln <philiplincoln@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 12:16:11

Hi Everybody! Been a while since I wrote anything but recently (well=2C bac
k in Jan.) I moved from Stockholm (SE) to Sydney (AU).Packed up everything
including my Tri-Gear kit 426 (still unfinished... sigh...) which finally a
rrived here in June and is now in storage along with my other worldly goods
.Would love to get in touch with any (all) Europa builders/fliers here in t
he Sydney (or NSW) area... Regards=2C   Philip (Tri-Gear Kit 426) PS:To all
 Swedish/Nordic builders & fliers... Yes=2C this is what happened to me (in
 case you were wondering).