Europa-List: Propeller Balancer ......UK Club members ONly.

Subject: Europa-List: Propeller Balancer ......UK Club members ONly.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 21:13:17
Hi! In the dim and distant departments in my brain I seem to recall that
there is a Balancing Kit as part of the Europa Club equipment .

Who ever has it or controls it would do me a great favour if it was fixed
for it to be at the Texel Rally on Friday so I can rebalance my new Woodcomp
blades during the rally.

Obviously I know a number of Europa fliers will be in attendance so perhaps
we can "get it together"?

Any one with info on this item would oblige if you replied soonest .

Regards

Bob Harrison G-PTAG