Europa-List: need a gas cap

Subject: Europa-List: need a gas cap
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 20:46:08

I got my plane back together today and flew it for an Hour.  The temp have come
down to below the 385 mark and the oil temp stay in the green the whole flight.
I'd put full power on the engine and wait about three to five minutes or until
the CHT's started going up.  Number four get hot first so I'm going to have
to look at why.  Number is running cool.  I'll have to build the dam back up
to block air on this cylinder.  The Right mag had a drop in flight so I think
one of the spark plug wire is loose.

I'd flight it again tomorrow, but the fuel cap fell off.  So I'm going to have
to buy a new one from England.

Anybody have an extra one?

Read this topic online here: