RE: Europa-List: Re: Leaking around fuel tank sender unit

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Leaking around fuel tank sender unit
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 07:37:43

I did the same when I put the fuel sender in though I did it with the tank
out of the aircraft.  Now I look at it and wonder how on earth I am going to
service it where it is...Someone suggested a much better place which would
be between the headrests under an inspection plate.

Does anyone have any ideas about how to access the sender unit once one has
it in place under the head rest...errr perhaps turning the whole headrest
into an inspection plate - cutting it off at the base and putting a base on
it and bolting it down?  Ideas anyone?

Will